tag game: characters who share the same personality type as you!! if you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
tagged by: jeremie-m
rules: find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. then tag ten friends and let them know you tagged them!
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.
- Kristoph Gavin from Ace Attorney
- Jafar from Aladdin
- Frylock from Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- England from Axis Powers Hetalia
- Bruce Wayne (Batman) and Scarecrow (Jonathan Crane) from Batman
- Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler
- Louise Belcher from Bob’s Burgers
- Ebeneezer Scrooge from A Christmas Carol
- Light Yagami and Near from Death Note
- Simon Gruber from Die Hard
- Some incarnations of the Doctor from Doctor Who (I find it amusing how it says ‘some incarnations’ but doesn’t state which ones)
- Edd from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Stewie Griffin from Family Guy
- Ross Geller from Friends (I usually associate myself with Chandler though)
- Dr. Ogden Wernstrom from Futurama
- Tom Hagen and Michael and Vito Corleone from The Godfather
- Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter
- Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing
- Smaug from The Hobbit
- Rose Lalonde and Dirk Strider from Homestuck
- Dr. Gregory House from House
- Shere Khan from both The Jungle Book and TaleSpin
- O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill
- Vaati from The Legend Of Zelda Minish Cap
- Scar from The Lion King
- Denethor and Saruman from The Lord of the Rings
- Loki from Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Johan Liebert from Monster
- Princess Celestia from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- The Brain from Pinky and the Brain
- Mewtwo from Pokémon: The First Movie
- Professor Pericles from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Professor James Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes
- Hannibal Lecter and Clarice Starling from Silence of the Lambs
- Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons
- Craig Tucker from South Park
- Raven from Teen Titans
- Adrian Veidt (Ozymandias) from Watchmen
I only listed the characters I know (at least more or less) but the list is still pretty big. And so many villains and assholes among these, just would you look at that.
Not gonna tag anyone because I’m a lonely loser with no friends. Maybe only ren-raven if he wants to do that. Or anyone else. Consider me tagging all of you and do it if you want.it's funny because just a while ago we were discussing our types and looked at these lists with characters about
"I cannot make you understand. I cannot make anyone understand what is happening inside me. I cannot even explain it to myself."
— Franz Kafka, The Metamorphosis (via anamorphosis-and-isolate)
Sometimes I feel bad, jealous/envious when I see people that are more successful in their interactions, that have more friends and basically don’t have that much trouble making them, that have romantic partners, that are generally kinda successful, popular and all that. Same with more popular artists and writers.
But for the most part I just don’t care.
Still I have these bad moments sometimes.
okay so we know about jesus when he’s a baby, and jesus when he’s an adult, but does the bible ever mention his rebellious teenager years?
‘jesus, go feed the donkey.’
‘yOU’RE NOT MY REAL FATHER’
the ground shakes a little, and a voice comes down from the sky
‘do what your stepfather says you little shit’
how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
Oh god, my throat hurts just SO MUCH I’m very ill.
I think I should try to tone down reblogs on my blog. I don’t know, I just feel like it gives off a wrong impression. Despite the fact that my sidebar clearly states that it’s mainly a personal kind of blog, it may not seem like that.
I guess I just want to make my blog even ‘more’ personal and more ‘clean’ from garbage (and when I call reblogs ‘garbage’ I talk specifically about my blog. It doesn’t apply to other blogs). Even though it’s not like my personal posts can’t be considered garbage as I pretty much just dump some crap here and mostly rant. But yeah, you know. More interested in having a personal blog than something else.
my life got about a thousand times better once i stopped censoring myself
and by censoring i don’t mean i suddenly embraced indiscriminate swearing; i mean i stopped trying to sugarcoat my past or my feelings; i stopped lying by omission; i stopped having guilty pleasures; i began unabashedly enjoying whatever i liked; i became very honest; i cut out of my life poisonous people and negative ideals, and i am so, so much happier for it
I think I got ill as usual. Throat hurts.
Finally some free time. These days I would just come home from Uni, fall down on the bed and sleep right away. Sometimes I’d eat before that, sometimes not. Finally I can rest. Maybe I can even be productive. That’d be nice.
today i saw a person interacting with another person and i was like how do you do it?
Just for the record, I’m pretty damn horny but I can’t do anything about it right now.
In fact, I’d like to stay home and just read/look at some NSFW things but I can’t do that either. Oh well.